Making this delicious dessert is the perfect way to get into the holiday spirit.
With the holidays nearly here, you may be looking for a delicious and fun way to get into a festive mood. Whether you need a last-minute treat for your holiday guests or simply want a fun holiday activity for your kids, these sugar cookie truffles fit the bill! Making this delicious dessert is the perfect way to get into the holiday spirit!
Sugar Cookie Truffles
- 15 baked sugar cookies
- 1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 ¼ cups white chocolate chips
- Christmas sprinkles, for garnish
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large food processor, process cookies until sandy. (Alternatively, place cookies in a large resealable plastic bag and use a wooden spoon to crush cookies into crumbs.)
- In a large bowl, stir to combine crushed cookies, cream cheese, vanilla, and salt. Using a small cookie scoop, form cookie mixture into small balls and place on the cooking sheet. Repeat until all mixture is used and place the baking sheet in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix coconut oil with white chocolate chips. Microwave on low in 30-second intervals, stirring in between until white chocolate is completely melted.
- When the balls are chilled, dip them in the chocolate and place them back on the cookie sheet. Decorate immediately with Christmas sprinkles. When all truffles are dipped and decorated, return to freezer for 10 more minutes to set.
Making this delicious dessert is the perfect way to get into the holiday spirit. Are you looking for assistance with your insurance this holiday season? If so, then contact the experts at 01 Insurance in Astoria, New York. We are ready to assist you with all your coverage needs today.