Enjoy this fresh and tasty recipe to welcome spring.
Spring is finally here! With the promise or warmer temperatures and beautiful weather in the air, the last thing you want is to be cooped up in the kitchen, slaving away over dinner. Instead, whip up this simple, fresh and tasty recipe for an easy way to enjoy the flavors of the season.
Cilantro-Lime Shrimp Salad
(For the Salad)
- 1 large or 2 medium heads fresh romaine, chopped
- 2 lb. boiled or steamed shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 avocados, cut into large pieces
- 2 cups sliced grape tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. diced red onion
(For the Vinaigrette)
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced (or ½ teaspoon garlic powder)
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, add chopped romaine. Top with shrimp, avocado, tomatoes, and red onion.
- Whisk together olive oil, lime juice, garlic, cilantro, Dijon, salt, and pepper. Pour dressing over salad and toss.
Serve up this fresh and tasty recipe to delight your whole family this spring. Are you looking for assistance with your insurance this spring? Then don’t hesitate to contact us at 01 Insurance in Astoria, New York. Our dedicated professionals are ready to assist you with all your coverage needs today.