Whip up this great summer appetizer for your next party!
If you are planning on hosting a party this summer, then having great food for all your guests is a must. However, with everything that you have to prepare, you shouldn’t spend all your time slaving away in the kitchen. This is why this easy, yet delicious summer appetizer is the perfect dish to serve at your gathering! Your guests are sure to fall in love with these tasty tapenade and artichoke pizzettes.
Tapenade and Artichoke Pizzette
- 1-pound store-bought pizza dough
- Olive oil, for brushing dough
- 1/2 cup tapenade (olive paste)
- 2-ounces grated parmesan cheese
- 2 (6-ounce) jars halved or quartered artichokes
- Heat the oven to 425° F and arrange a rack in the middle.
- Roll out pizza dough into a 1/4-inch-thick rectangle. Using a pastry brush, lightly oil the dough, and, using a 3-inch biscuit cutter, stamp out 22 to 24 rounds.
- Transfer rounds to a greased baking sheet. Spread each round with 1 teaspoon tapenade sauce. Top with parmesan and 1 piece of artichoke on each pizzette.
- Bake until cheese is melted and underside is brown, about 12 to 15 minutes.
This easy and flavor-packed summer appetizer is sure to make your party a memorable one! Are you looking for assistance with your personal insurance this summer? If so, then don’t hesitate to contact the experts at 01 Insurance in Astoria, New York. Our dedicated team is ready to get you the coverage that you need today.