This dinner recipe will be perfect for your holiday table.
With the holidays drawing near, you are likely doing a lot of home entertaining. Hosting a holiday dinner party but not sure what you should serve as the star of your meal? Then whip up this scrumptious onion soup rib roast. This dinner recipe will be perfect for your holiday table.
Onion Soup Standing Rib Roast
- 1 (8-lb.) standing rib roast
- 1 (1-oz.) packet onion soup mix, such as Lipton Recipe Secrets
- Preheat oven to 450° F. Let beef come to room temperature as the oven preheats. Season beef with onion soup mix, making sure to cover all exposed sides, and place in a roasting pan, fattiest-side up.
- Roast 15 minutes to sear the outside, then reduce oven temperature to 350°F and cook until meat is medium-rare and internal temperature reads 120°F when taken with a meat thermometer, about 2 hours (15 minutes per pound).
- Drape meat with foil and let rest 10 minutes before slicing.
This simple yet incredibly delicious dinner recipe will be perfect for your holiday table. Do you have questions regarding your personal or commercial coverage needs this holiday season? If so, then contact the experts at 01 Insurance in Astoria, New York. We are ready to get you the coverage that you need today.