Get in your exercise at home with this workout of the day!
Now that the sun has set by the time most of us get off work, motivating yourself to get down to the gym is a bigger challenge than ever. That doesn’t mean you have to stop exercising altogether, though!
You don’t need to go to the gym – or even buy any equipment – to get in this great workout of the day! All you need is a little motivation and your own body weight.
Perform 3 sets of between 12 and 15 reps of these activities, resting after every two exercises.
- Tuck Jump: Stand with your knees bent a little, then jump as high as you can while bringing your knees to your chest and holding your arms straight out. Land with your knees bent.
- Pushup: You know the drill.
- Squat: As you squat, make sure you keep your knees above your toes.
- Mountain Climbers: In a plank position, keep your core tight and bring your left foot under your chest while keeping your right leg behind you. Switch legs back and forth.
- Tricep Dip: Sit on the floor with your feet flat on the floor in front of you. Reach behind you and grab the edge of a sturdy chair. Straighten your arms to lift your body, keeping your knees bent and feet on the floor. Lower back down.
- Glute Bridge: Lay on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the ground. Tightening your core, lift your hips so only your shoulders and feet touch the floor. Lower back down.
- Jump Plank: In a plank position, jump your feet out as wide as they can go. Jump them back together.
- Superman: Lay on your stomach and extend your arms overhead. Looking forward, lift your arms and legs so you’re resting on your stomach. Lower down.
We hope these workouts help you stay on the path towards healthy living even in the midst of the oh-so-tempting and delicious holiday season! So you can focus on working out, let us focus on getting you the insurance coverage you need. For all of your policy needs in Astoria and throughout New York, contact 01 Insurance today!