Serve up this fun recipe that’s perfect for your next picnic.
Now that the weather is warmer, it’s time to enjoy picnics in the park! When you are on a picnic, the best foods are delicious, fresh, and easy to eat. This is why these chicken avocado roll-ups are such a great addition to your menu. Whip up this tasty and fun recipe that’s perfect for your next picnic.
Chicken Avocado Roll-Ups
- 2 avocados, cubed
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 bell peppers, seeds and cores removed, chopped
- ½ small red onion, chopped
- ½ cup shredded Monterey Jack
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped chives
- 4 large flour tortillas
- In a medium bowl, combine avocado and lime juice and mash until only small chunks of avocado remain. Add chicken, bell pepper, red onion, Monterey Jack, cheddar, sour cream, and chives and stir until evenly combined.
- Spread a thin layer of the chicken avocado mixture onto a large tortilla, leaving a small border around the edges. Roll the tortilla up tightly, then cut off the edges and slice into 1-inch rolls. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve cold or at room temperature
Prepare this delicious, fresh, and fun recipe that’s perfect for your next picnic. Are you looking for assistance with your insurance this season? Then don’t hesitate to contact the professionals at 01 Insurance in Astoria, New York. Our dedicated team is ready to assist you with all your coverage needs today.