Try out this fun and delicious way to celebrate National Pizza Month.
Did you know that the month of October is dedicated to celebrating one of America’s favorite foods? In honor of this National Pizza Month, you should try putting a fun spin on a classic crowd-pleaser. These pizza eggrolls are sure to take your pizza game to the next level!
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 12 mozzarella sticks
- 1/2 cup mini pepperoni
- 1/3 cup freshly sliced basil
- Canola oil, for frying
- Freshly grated Parmesan, for serving
- Freshly chopped parsley, serving
- Marinara sauce, for serving
- Place an egg roll wrapper on a clean surface in a diamond shape. Brush center with melted butter and sprinkle with Italian seasoning, then top with a mozzarella stick and a sprinkle of pepperoni and basil.
- Wet corners slightly with water, then fold up bottom half and tightly fold in sides. Gently roll and seal tightly like a burrito. Repeat to make 11 more egg rolls.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat ¼-inch oil until it starts to shimmer. Add egg rolls and fry in batches until golden, 1 minute per side, adjusting heat as necessary. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain excess oil.
- Sprinkle egg rolls with Parmesan and parsley and serve with marinara sauce for dipping.
This delicious pizza hybrid is sure to be a hit this National Pizza Month! Are your looking for assistance with your personal or commercial insurance needs this month? Then don’t hesitate to contact the experts at 01 Insurance in Astoria, New York. Our dedicated team is ready to assist you today.