Try out this healthy green recipe and these exercise tips to get into shape this spring.
With Saint Patrick’s Day and the first day of spring fast approaching, you might be looking for a great way to celebrate. One way to welcome the change in seasons is dedicating yourself to getting healthier. Here is a healthy green Saint Patrick’s Day recipe and some spring exercise tips to jump start your health journey.
Avocado Hummus Dip
- 2 medium Hass avocados
- 15 oz. chickpeas
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1½ tbsp. tahini (sesame paste)
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- assorted crudités, bread, and tortilla chips
- In a food processor, puree the avocados with the chickpeas, lemon juice, and tahini. Add the ½ cup of oil and puree until smooth; season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the dip to a bowl, drizzle with olive oil and serve with crudités, bread, and chips.
Spring Exercise Tips
- Take advantage of the warm spring weather and move your workouts outdoors. Not only will this make your workout routine a little more interesting, but trying out new outdoor activities will also allow you to really appreciate the change in seasons.
- While you might feel the pressure to sculpt the perfect beach body, don’t get too caught up in the need to be “perfect.” Set goals that are actually attainable and focus on getting healthier and stronger rather than on getting thinner.
- Finally, you should try to diversify your workout routine by taking up weight lifting. Lifting light weights helps build muscle endurance and creates healthy muscle tone.
Try out this healthy Saint Patrick’s Day recipe and these spring workout tips to get healthy this month. Want another way to take care of yourself? Then make sure you have the proper personal insurance protections in place. To find the right policies to meet your needs, contact the professionals at 01 Insurance in Astoria, New York. Our dedicated team is ready to get you the coverage you need today.