Celebrate game-day with this tasty treat!
Super Bowl Sunday is right around the corner! If you haven’t already, then it’s time to start thinking about what foods you will serve on the biggest day in football. Not sure what to do about your menu? Then try out this Super Bowl recipe for chicken parmesan wings.
Chicken Parmesan Wings
- 1 lb. chicken wings
- 1 jar prepared marinara sauce, divided
- ¾ cup Italian bread crumbs
- ¼ cup freshly grated parmesan, plus more for garnish
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place a wire rack on top of a rimmed baking sheet. Pat chicken wings dry.
- Set up your dredging station: In one bowl, add 1 ½ cups marinara sauce. In another bowl, combine bread crumbs, parmesan, and a good pinch of both salt and pepper.
- First, dip wings in the sauce, making sure to shake off excess. Next, coat completely in bread crumb mixture.
- Place wings on top of wire rack and bake until golden and crispy, 32 to 34 minutes. Garnish with remaining parmesan and parsley. Serve wings with remaining sauce, warmed, for dipping.
Serve up this Super Bowl recipe and you’re sure to score! Looking for assistance with your insurance? Then don’t hesitate to contact us at 01 Insurance in Astoria, New York. Our dedicated team is ready to get you covered today.