Liven up your holidays by trying out his delicious cookie recipe.
Want to change things up this holiday? Then consider baking up this delicious cookie recipe. These hazelnut chocolate chip cookies are sure to have everyone—even Santa himself—begging for more!
Hazelnut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter (2 sticks), at room temperature
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 ounces English toffee candy, finely chopped (recommended: Heath or Skor)
- 1 cup hazelnuts, toasted, skinned and chopped
- 1 (12-ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line 2 heavy baking sheets with parchment paper. Finely chop the oats in a food processor. Transfer the oats to a medium bowl. Mix in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugars in a large bowl until fluffy. Beat in the eggs and vanilla. Add the flour mixture and stir just until blended. Stir in the toffee, hazelnuts, and chocolate chips.
- For each cookie, drop 1 rounded tablespoonful of dough onto sheet, spacing 1 inch apart (do not flatten dough). Bake until the cookies are golden (cookies will flatten slightly), about 15 minutes.
- Cool the cookies on the baking sheets for 5 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack and cool completely.
This delicious cookie recipe is sure to impress all your holiday guests this year. We at 01 Insurance would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a very happy holiday from our family to yours. If you are looking for the right insurance coverage this holiday season then contact us. Our dedicated team is always ready to assist you with your insurance needs.